What I do:
- I am a Registered Psychologist, registration number: PSY0001128822 and a Registered Teacher in Victoria, registration number: 336059.
- I work with children, adolescents and adults through the lifespan.
- I am currently working in private practice and with a Not for Profit Organisation.
- I am also currently registered as a provider of services to Workcover, TAC, Vietnam Veteran’s Counselling Service, ATAPS, VOCAT and NDIS.
- I work with NDIS participants to achieve their goals, recognising that they need to have choice and control of their lives.
- I also offer supervision for Chaplains.
- I have training and experience in Critical Incident Debriefing and Psychological First Aid.
- I have experience working with adults and children with PTSD, autism, depression, grief and loss, bi-polar, anger management and perpetrators and victims of family violence.
- I am experienced in conducting assessments for School Funding applications and Court reports.
- I was employed as a teacher for 30 years. This involved working with children with learning difficulties and disabilities and their families.
Appointments can be made by ringing mobile no: 0407183476.
You do not need a referral to see a psychologist.
However, if you wish to claim your sessions on Medicare you must first be assessed by your GP to see if you are eligible and he/she will write you a referral.